Google Analytics

Sunday 30 March 2008

Pet Hates! Or isn't it stupid?

Here we are - my pet hates. Have you noticed how supermarkets present you with fruit, vegetables and cakes just as you enter the place. Of course you put those in your shopping cart then load the cans of drink and other heavy items right on top and squash your squash! How stupid is that? Wouldn't it be better to have the delicate items last? Must be some marketing idea!

I hate the gap between car seats and the center console! One of these days I'm going to take my car into the garage to have the driver and passenger seats removed to recover about $100 worth of coins, assorted pens, cigarette lighters and gas station receipts. - Oh yes, and about a ton of candy (sweets in UK English!)

Let me know some of your pet hates.

No comments: