Google Analytics

Saturday 11 June 2011

I have a soon-to-be-a-collectors-item, a signed book, The Rogue Aviator

Greetings, dear readers.

I met a fascinating gentleman yesterday at Rochester Wings Event at KROC. Ace Abbott wrote the book, The Rogue Aviator. As a comrade of mine (him USAF, me RAF) I found we had lots in common. Those who know me will no doubt guess our conversations soon became more "hangar tales" or as the RAF used to say, "Shooting a Line" Now if you don't know that piece of jargon, google it.

Now, Cap'n Abbott, I am in trouble. My honey do list is delayed this morning as I couldn't put the soon-to-be-collectible book down. Your views on such things as the FAA, aviation safety, and the wonderful, blissful, and uniquely aviation related misuse of the English language are fun to read.

Folks, buy this book, or else you'll never have the chance to own a collectors item. Of course it'll be more collectible after the author has gone to the great runway in the sky!

Signed ..... in a cheeky mood this morning...

No comments: